Wedding Dance Lessons
Congratulations! You're getting married!! How exciting!
It's an exciting time, with lots to plan, and most of it very exciting - but for some people the thought of dancing in front of a room full of people, even ones that love and support you, is just too much to handle. But have no fear - RhythmAddict is here to help you. Whether you want a simple and elegant slow dance, or a classic foxtrot or waltz, or even a fully choreographed dance to your choice of songs - we've got you covered.
We know that along with the joy of the upcoming event, you're also looking at lots of expenses. Your guests may not remember the expensive little favors that get thrown in the trash at home, but they will remember a graceful, fun and engaging first dance by the couple they came to support at the start of their new lives together.
Here at RhythmAddict we customize each of our wedding dances to each of our unique couples, so whether you’re looking for something fully choreographed, or you prefer to learn some moves and apply them in a dance, we absolutely can do either. Our goal in either is to ensure that your personality shines through so that on your big day it doesn’t look like a bunch of choreographed moves, but it’s more about you as a couple and dance moves that look natural.
And we try to make it as easy as possible to say yes to your very own customized first dance by offering packages to fit any budget.
First Blush: 4-45min Private lessons just $450 per couple. If you're pressed for time but still want something better than a standard high-school dance, we've got you covered with a nice entrance, finale and some movement in-between.
First Look (Most Popular): 6-45min Private lessons just $635 per couple. (Our Most Popular Option!) This gives you just enough time to work on the basics, a couple of moves in the middle and of course a wonderful entrance and finale along with time to practice and perfect.
First Kiss (Best Value): 12-45min Private lessons an amazing $1159 per couple. Be the master on the dance floor. This is for that specific choreography, the dance you saw on the internet or something well known such as Dirty Dancing so you can wow all your guests.
Do you need a little help deciding which package suits you best? Do you have other questions? Fill out the below contact form to receive a complementary phone call consultation.
Private Lesson Availability
Private wedding dance prep lessons are available*
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 2pm-6pm & 9pm-10pm
- Wednesdays 2pm-6pm & 7:30pm-10pm
- Fridays 2pm-6pm
- Saturdays 12:30pm-6pm
*Depending on instructor/owner availability
Getting Started with Your First Dance
1) First you must purchase at least one lesson. You can purchase a single Wedding Dance private and then, at the end of your first lesson, upgrade to a package for just the difference in price, or pay in advance for a package, whichever feels best for you.
Purchase your lesson package here or send payment via Venmo or Zelle to the studio/owner at 909-240-7615 registered as Esther Garrison
2) Then book your first Private Lesson. This can be done in the same software as where you purchased the lesson - go to the Private Lessons tab, search for wedding dance lesson availability, and send in the request. Alternatively you can email the studio at Dance@RhythmAddictDance.com with the subject line "Schedule First Dance Private Lesson" with a couple of days/times that would work and we can book the lesson for you.
3) Please email or text us with either your specific song choice, or if you're still deciding, up to 3 songs. Please do this at least 24 hours before your first private lesson so we can be prepared with dance suggestions.