Whether you are an experienced dancer taking group classes looking to improve your technique, or a complete newbie new to dance wanting some personal one-on-one instruction, private lessons are the answer!
Scheduled at your convenience, covering exactly what you want covered, one-on-one just you or you and your partner, you'll love the feeling of accomplishment and improvement private lessons can offer!
Fill out the below form so we can send you an email reply!
Private Lessons are:
- One-on-One: just you (or you and your partner) and the teacher
- Individualized/Customized: on your time schedule, at your pace
- Any dance style you want (and that we know): anything from Salsa and Bachata to Ballroom and Swing to Country Western
- With or without a partner: bring your partner or dance with the teacher, all teachers both lead and follow
When to use Private Lessons:
- You can't attend the group classes - times don't work for your schedule
- You can't attend the group classes - you want to learn the ballroom/swing classes but you don't have a partner
- You are struggling in the group classes and want some extra attention/help
How to schedule Private Lessons:
- Fill out the contact form below. The more information you can provide, the better.
- We will email you back to determine the day/time of our 1st lesson
- Once we've agreed upon a day/time, you'll be asked to pay a deposit of $90 to book the private which you can do through Venmo or Zelle (that deposit can then be applied to a package at the end of your first lesson).
- And then, we DANCE!!
- (Not valid for wedding dance preparation - please go to our wedding dance page for more information)