F.A.Q. + COVID
We have taken a number of steps to ensure everyone's safety to the best of our abilities.
1) You are required to wear a mask upon entering and leaving the studio and while within 6' of anyone not from your immediate household.
2) We have hand sanitizer throughout the studio - at the front door, in between the two dance rooms, in the office, and in the dance area. You are also encouraged to wash your hands before and after class.
3) We have installed air purifiers in every room within the studio.
4) We have established clear defined in and out doors for the main studio to avoid traffic congestion.
5) You are asked to wait outside the building until the start time of your class (we will have benches or chairs for you to change your shoes). Please take all of your personal items with you into the main room and use the under bench storage.
6) Temperatures will be taken upon arrival for your class using the class registration list (please register online!)
7) Obviously do not attend class if you are sick, have any symptoms of Covid, or have been recently exposed to anyone who has tested positive for Covid.
8) Online classes are an option to in person classes.
What can I wear to class?
We are a casual group of dancers, but not too casual. Jeans & shirts are the norm for all of our classes, and even sometimes work clothes. We have a restroom on premises if you need to change. But, please, workout clothes should be reserved for the gym.
What shoes should I wear?
In time you'll find that dance shoes are amazingly comfortable and perfect for dancing, but until then just wear anything comfortable that will stay on your feet. Flip flops are banned from the studio. Heels for women are a personal choice, but nothing over 3" please.
How do I sign up for a class?
Online or over the phone - whichever method you find easiest, we are here to help. Our class schedule can be found here on our website (home page) or through our scheduling software here. You can also reach us via phone (call or text) to get your basic information and reserve a space in an upcoming class. **Please note: due to Covid and no front desk staff, we cannot take same day drop-in registrations**
Do you offer a first free class?
Because we have quality instructors who need to be paid for their services, we don't offer free classes, however, you can come and take your first class without pre-payment. You can register online without payment, or call/text to have a space reserved for you. That way, at the end of the class, when you've had an amazing time and you've fallen in love with the studio and the other students, we can discuss your options for payment of the class you took plus future classes. That way you get the freedom to choose a package after you've tried a class. If you are new to the studio and coming to take your first class, please arrive 10 minutes before the class start time.
Can I come and watch a class?
Dancing isn't to be watched - it's to be EXPERIENCED!! Because of that, and as a supportive environment for those wanting to learn, we don't allow anyone to be in the room and just watch a class, because if you are in a class trying to learn, you probably don't want anyone watching you, right? But, the studio is designed in such a way that you can speak to someone at the front desk and see a class in progress to get a taste of the friendliness of the staff and students, the fun everyone has learning, and the supportive community that we are.
Is there anything else I should know?
We allow new student drop-ins for Beg/Level 1 classes ONLY! We have created an amazing system to teach the fundamentals for all of the classes we offer, and we need everyone in Int/Level 2 classes to all have the same education. Please plan to come in for a Beg level class as your first class here at RhythmAddict as you will not be allowed in any higher level class, no exceptions.
Also, it is very important that you arrive on-time to take your class. We stick to our schedule and start classes on-time. If this is your first class, plan to arrive 10 min early. Any arrival for any level of class after 15min, will be denied entrance to the class, no exceptions.
We love fun, friendly, and respectful people. This is a family, full of encouragement and support. This is also a meeting place of many singles, but it is not a meat-market. Come for friendship and a new addictive, but healthy, lifestyle. We pride ourselves on creating new dancers every day. Are you next?