Studio Procedures & Guidelines
As we continue to comply with health guidelines offer group classes, your safety is our top priority.
See our procedures and guidelines below.
What to Expect for your Next Class
- All group classes are offered outside only. We have an actual dance floor and a safe structure to separate the area from cars coming in and out of the parking lot, but you will be in the sun from 7-7:30pm, and subject to the weather.
- Our outside space is smaller than our indoor space, so we have reduced our group class capacity. To guarantee your spot you must pre-register - by phone or online.
- Sign in for class is contact-less - someone at the desk will verify your name and make sure you are registered.
- Be prepared to sign Covid-19 specific waiver for your first class (you cannot attend a class unless you have signed one).
- As long as we are outside and maintain 6' distance from others, face masks are not required, but are suggested.
- If you are dancing with a family member and can maintain 6' distance from other couples, masks are not required, but are suggested.
- If you are dancing with anyone not in your family, you MUST wear a face mask during partnering. If you switch partners you'll also be asked to sanitize your hands in between partners.
- We have both face masks and face shields available for purchase.
- Please limit your congregation with non-family members before and after class. If contact cannot be minimized, face coverings needs to worn when 6' distance cannot be maintained.
- You are encouraged to wash/sanitize your hands before class, before the partnering portion of the class, and before leaving the class.